A quick way for developers to create a full icon set for your development projects.
Building apps for Android and iOS requires developers to produce a large array of icon files, packaged within the apps. Generating all the different icon sizes can be a slow and tedious job. There are other software products you can buy to do the job, but to make it even simpler, we’ve created the free to use – online, Icon Resizer.
192 x 192 – xxxhdpi
144 x 192 – xxhdpi
96 x 96 – xhdpi
72 x 72 – hdpi
48 x 48 – mdpi
36 x 36 – ldpi
Using the online Tool:
- Open the Resizer tool in a new Browser Window
- Upload a 1024 x 1024 base Icon for best results
- Click the Process button
- A preview of your icon will appear
- A Zip folder of your resized Icon will be available
- Click Download and expand the Zip file
All your resized icons will be inside the folder, ready for you to use with your favourite SDK.